Scrabble word: SQUIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUIRE exist?
Definitions of SQUIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - young nobleman attendant on a knight
- noun - an English country landowner
- noun - a man who attends or escorts a woman
- verb - attend upon as a squire
- A man who attends or escorts a woman; a gallant.
- An English country gentleman, especially the chief landowner in a district.
- A judge or another local dignitary.
- A young nobleman attendant upon a knight and ranked next below a knight in feudal hierarchy.
- verb - to serve as a squire (an escort)
There are 6 letters in SQUIRE: E I Q R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUIRE plus a wildcard: SQUIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUIRE
Images for SQUIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.