Scrabble word: SQUIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUIRE exist?
Definitions of SQUIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - young nobleman attendant on a knight
- noun - an English country landowner
- noun - a man who attends or escorts a woman
- verb - attend upon as a squire
- A man who attends or escorts a woman; a gallant.
- An English country gentleman, especially the chief landowner in a district.
- A judge or another local dignitary.
- A young nobleman attendant upon a knight and ranked next below a knight in feudal hierarchy.
- verb - to serve as a squire (an escort)