Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUIVERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUIVERS exist?
Definitions of QUIVERS in dictionaries:
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - a shaky motion
- noun - case for holding arrows
- noun - the act of vibrating
- verb - shake with fast, tremulous movements
- verb - move back and forth very rapidly
- verb - move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
- v - to shake with a slight but rapid motion
There are 7 letters in QUIVERS: E I Q R S U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUIVERS plus a wildcard: QUIVERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUIVERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUIVERS
- Leather Target quivers
- Classic Bow Europe - Traditional Hungarian Made Classic Recurve Bows ...
- Archery Back quivers - Classic Back Quiver Hand Laced Leather
- Robin quivers Weight Loss on The Master Cleanse
- Claire Celebrity Robin quivers
- Robin quivers Robin quivers arrives at Comedy Centrals Roast of Joan ...
- quivers BY FIST
- Robin quivers Radio personality Robin quivers attends THE KIND DIET ...