Scrabble word: QUIVERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUIVERS exist?
Definitions of QUIVERS in dictionaries:
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - a shaky motion
- noun - case for holding arrows
- noun - the act of vibrating
- verb - shake with fast, tremulous movements
- verb - move back and forth very rapidly
- verb - move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
- verb - to shake with a slight but rapid motion
There are 7 letters in QUIVERS: E I Q R S U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUIVERS plus a wildcard: QUIVERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUIVERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUIVERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.