Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SILIQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILIQUE exist?
Definitions of SILIQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - narrow elongated seed capsule peculiar to the family Cruciferae
- A dry, dehiscent, elongated fruit, characteristic of the mustard family, having two valves that fall away leaving a central partition.
- n - a type of seed vessel
There are 7 letters in SILIQUE: E I I L Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILIQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILIQUE plus a wildcard: SILIQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILIQUE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SILIQUE
- silique Two carpels separated by a seed-bearing septum.
- FilRaphanus sativus silique IP0209056.jpg - Wikipedia
- silique ClipArt ETC
- About silique
- ... surnumraire et dhiscence dune silique vue en coupe transversale
- silique of mustard
- Features of Seed Development
- FileBrassica rapa subsp. campestris silique raapstelen hauw.jpg ...
- silique is a dry dehiscent fruit. It is long and thin splits down ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.