Scrabble word: INTERCEPT
Is INTERCEPT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INTERCEPT in dictionaries:
- noun - the point at which a line intersects a coordinate axis
- verb - seize on its way
- verb - tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
- To stop, deflect, or interrupt the progress or intended course of: intercepted me with a message as I was leaving.
- To take possession of by catching (an opponent’s ball), especially in football.
- To include or bound (a part of a space or curve) between two points or lines.
- To prevent.
- To cut off from access or communication.
- The distance from the origin to the point at which a line, curve, or surface intersects a coordinate axis.
- The interception of a missile by another missile or an aircraft by another aircraft.
- Interception of a radio transmission.
- An interceptor.
There are 9 letters in INTERCEPT: C E E I N P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERCEPT
Click to search all anagrams of INTERCEPT plus a wildcard: INTERCEPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERCEPT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERCEPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.