Scrabble word: INGRAINED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INGRAINED exist?
Definitions of INGRAINED in dictionaries:
- verb - thoroughly work in
- verb - produce or try to produce a vivid impression of
- adj - (used especially of ideas or principles) deeply rooted
- Firmly established; deep-seated: ingrained prejudice; the ingrained habits of a lifetime.
- Worked deeply into the texture or fiber: a carpet disfigured by ingrained dirt.
- verb - to impress firmly on the mind
There are 9 letters in INGRAINED: A D E G I I N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INGRAINED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INGRAINED plus a wildcard: INGRAINED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INGRAINED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INGRAINED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.