Scrabble word: DIVERGENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVERGENCE exist?
Definitions of DIVERGENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving away in different direction from a common point
- noun - a variation that deviates from the standard or norm
- noun - an infinite series that has no limit
- noun - a difference between conflicting facts or claims or opinions
- The act of diverging.
- The state of being divergent.
- The degree by which things diverge.
- A turning of both eyes outward from a common point or of one eye when the other is fixed.
- Departure from a norm; deviation.
- Difference, as of opinion.
- The evolutionary tendency or process by which animals or plants that are descended from a common ancestor evolve into different forms when living under different conditions.
- The property or manner of diverging; failure to approach a limit.
- A meteorological condition characterized by the uniform expansion in volume of a mass of air over a region, usually accompanied by fair dry weather.
There are 10 letters in DIVERGENCE: C D E E E G I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVERGENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVERGENCE plus a wildcard: DIVERGENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVERGENCE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVERGENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.