Scrabble word: DIVERGENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVERGENCE exist?
Definitions of DIVERGENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving away in different direction from a common point
- noun - a variation that deviates from the standard or norm
- noun - an infinite series that has no limit
- noun - a difference between conflicting facts or claims or opinions
- The act of diverging.
- The state of being divergent.
- The degree by which things diverge.
- A turning of both eyes outward from a common point or of one eye when the other is fixed.
- Departure from a norm; deviation.
- Difference, as of opinion.
- The evolutionary tendency or process by which animals or plants that are descended from a common ancestor evolve into different forms when living under different conditions.
- The property or manner of diverging; failure to approach a limit.
- A meteorological condition characterized by the uniform expansion in volume of a mass of air over a region, usually accompanied by fair dry weather.