Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEVICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVICE exist?
Definitions of DEVICE in dictionaries:
- noun - an instrumentality invented for a particular purpose
- noun - something in an artistic work designed to achieve a particular effect
- noun - any clever maneuver
- noun - any ornamental pattern or design (as in embroidery)
- noun - an emblematic design (especially in heraldry)
- A contrivance or an invention serving a particular purpose, especially a machine used to perform one or more relatively simple tasks.
- A technique or means.
- A plan or scheme, especially a malign one.
- A literary contrivance, such as parallelism or personification, used to achieve a particular effect.
- A decorative design, figure, or pattern, as one used in embroidery.
- A graphic symbol or motto, especially in heraldry.
- The act, state, or power of devising.
- noun - something devised or constructed for a specific purpose
There are 6 letters in DEVICE: C D E E I V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVICE plus a wildcard: DEVICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVICE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.