Is DEVICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEVICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instrumentality invented for a particular purpose
- noun - something in an artistic work designed to achieve a particular effect
- noun - any clever maneuver
- noun - any ornamental pattern or design (as in embroidery)
- noun - an emblematic design (especially in heraldry)
- A contrivance or an invention serving a particular purpose, especially a machine used to perform one or more relatively simple tasks.
- A technique or means.
- A plan or scheme, especially a malign one.
- A literary contrivance, such as parallelism or personification, used to achieve a particular effect.
- A decorative design, figure, or pattern, as one used in embroidery.
- A graphic symbol or motto, especially in heraldry.
- The act, state, or power of devising.
- noun - something devised or constructed for a specific purpose
There are 6 letters in DEVICE: C D E E I V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEVICE, to go: DEVICE?
Rearrange the letters in DEVICE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEVICE
What's nearby DEVICE
Lookup in Wiki for DEVICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEVICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEVICE"