Scrabble word: DELETION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELETION exist?
Definitions of DELETION in dictionaries:
- noun - any process whereby sounds or words are left out of spoken words or phrases
- noun - (genetics) the loss or absence of one or more nucleotides from a chromosome
- noun - the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage
- noun - the act of deleting something written or printed
- The act of deleting; removal by striking out.
- Material, such as a word or passage, that has been removed from a body of written or printed matter.
- The loss, as through mutation, of one or more nucleotides from a chromosome.
- verb - to remove written or printed matter
There are 8 letters in DELETION: D E E I L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELETION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELETION plus a wildcard: DELETION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELETION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELETION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.