Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATTENDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTENDING exist?
Definitions of ATTENDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
- noun - the act of being present (at a meeting or event etc.)
- verb - be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- verb - give heed (to)
- Being the principal physician supervising a patient’s care.
- Being a physician on the regular medical staff of a hospital.
- The principal physician supervising a patient’s care.
- A staff physician in a hospital.
There are 9 letters in ATTENDING: A D E G I N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTENDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTENDING plus a wildcard: ATTENDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTENDING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATTENDING
- bridal hairstyles2 Bridal Hairstyles for Curly Hair
- From Gary Snyders preface to Ring of Bone
- University Letter of Recommendation
- know my child may have friends coming as well but how many kids ...
- College Student Resume Template
- Thank you all for attending the meeting on Wednesday morning
- Nuns attending Thursday mass at the St. Rose de Lima site prior to ...
- Interview Thank You Letters give you another shot at presenting to ...
- Michelle DeCarlo seen attending Karl Giants Birthday Celebration ...
- Blog Archives - Eastside Fashion
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.