Is ATTENDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATTENDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
- noun - the act of being present (at a meeting or event etc.)
- verb - be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- verb - give heed (to)
- Being the principal physician supervising a patient’s care.
- Being a physician on the regular medical staff of a hospital.
- The principal physician supervising a patient’s care.
- A staff physician in a hospital.
There are 9 letters in ATTENDING: A D E G I N N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTENDING
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATTENDING, to go: ATTENDING?
Rearrange the letters in ATTENDING and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ATTENDING
7 letters out of ATTENDING
6 letters out of ATTENDING
5 letters out of ATTENDING
4 letters out of ATTENDING
3 letters out of ATTENDING
2 letters out of ATTENDING
Contextual use of ATTENDING
Images for ATTENDING
What's nearby ATTENDING
Lookup in Wiki for ATTENDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATTENDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATTENDING"