Scrabble word: ATTENDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTENDING exist?
Definitions of ATTENDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
- noun - the act of being present (at a meeting or event etc.)
- verb - be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- verb - give heed (to)
- Being the principal physician supervising a patient’s care.
- Being a physician on the regular medical staff of a hospital.
- The principal physician supervising a patient’s care.
- A staff physician in a hospital.