Scrabble word: ACCOUNTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCOUNTING exist?
Definitions of ACCOUNTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a convincing explanation that reveals basic causes
- noun - a system that provides quantitative information about finances
- noun - the occupation of maintaining and auditing records and preparing financial reports for a business
- noun - a bookkeeper's chronological list of related debits and credits of a business
- noun - a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance
- verb - be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something
- verb - keep an account of
- verb - to give an account or representation of in words
- verb - furnish a justifying analysis or explanation
- The bookkeeping methods involved in making a financial record of business transactions and in the preparation of statements concerning the assets, liabilities, and operating results of a business.
There are 10 letters in ACCOUNTING: A C C G I N N O T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCOUNTING plus a wildcard: ACCOUNTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCOUNTING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCOUNTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.