Scrabble word: ACCOUNTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCOUNTING exist?
Definitions of ACCOUNTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a convincing explanation that reveals basic causes
- noun - a system that provides quantitative information about finances
- noun - the occupation of maintaining and auditing records and preparing financial reports for a business
- noun - a bookkeeper's chronological list of related debits and credits of a business
- noun - a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance
- verb - be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something
- verb - keep an account of
- verb - to give an account or representation of in words
- verb - furnish a justifying analysis or explanation
- The bookkeeping methods involved in making a financial record of business transactions and in the preparation of statements concerning the assets, liabilities, and operating results of a business.