Is TRANSLATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSLATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - restate (words) from one language into another language
- verb - change from one form or medium into another
- verb - make sense of a language
- verb - bring to a certain spiritual state
- verb - change the position of (figures or bodies) in space without rotation
- verb - be equivalent in effect
- verb - be translatable, or be translatable in a certain way
- verb - subject to movement in which every part of the body moves parallel to and the same distance as every other point on the body
- verb - express, as in simple and less technical language
- verb - determine the amino-acid sequence of a protein during its synthesis by using information on the messenger RNA
- To render in another language.
- To put into simpler terms; explain or interpret.
- To express in different words; paraphrase.
- To change from one form, function, or state to another; convert or transform: translate ideas into reality.
- To express in another medium.
- To transfer from one place or condition to another.
- To forward or retransmit (a telegraphic message).
- To transfer (a bishop) to another see.
- To convey to heaven without death.
- To subject (a body) to translation.
- To subject (messenger RNA) to translation.
- To enrapture.
- To make a translation.
- To work as a translator.
- To admit of translation.
- To be changed or transformed in effect.
There are 9 letters in TRANSLATE: A A E L N R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSLATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSLATE, to go: TRANSLATE?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSLATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TRANSLATE
8 letters out of TRANSLATE
7 letters out of TRANSLATE
6 letters out of TRANSLATE
5 letters out of TRANSLATE
4 letters out of TRANSLATE
3 letters out of TRANSLATE
2 letters out of TRANSLATE
Contextual use of TRANSLATE
What's nearby TRANSLATE
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSLATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSLATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSLATE"