Is RATTAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RATTAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - climbing palm of Sri Lanka and southern India remarkable for the great length of the stems which are used for malacca canes
- noun - the stem of various climbing palms of the genus Calamus and related genera used to make wickerwork and furniture and canes
- noun - a switch made from the stems of the rattan palms
- Any of various climbing palms of the genera Calamus, Daemonorops, or Plectomia of tropical Asia, having long, tough, slender stems.
- The stems of any of these palms, used to make wickerwork, canes, and furniture.
- Work made of the stems of these palms.
- A switch or cane made from these palms.
- noun - a palm tree
There are 6 letters in RATTAN: A A N R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RATTAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of RATTAN, to go: RATTAN?
Rearrange the letters in RATTAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RATTAN
What's nearby RATTAN
Lookup in Wiki for RATTAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RATTAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RATTAN"