Is TARTAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TARTAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cloth having a crisscross design
- Any of numerous textile patterns consisting of stripes of varying widths and colors crossed at right angles against a solid background, each forming a distinctive design worn by the members of a Scottish clan.
- A twilled wool fabric or garment having such a pattern.
- A plaid fabric.
- A small, single-masted Mediterranean ship with a large lateen sail.
- noun - a patterned woolen fabric
There are 6 letters in TARTAN: A A N R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TARTAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of TARTAN, to go: TARTAN?
Rearrange the letters in TARTAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TARTAN
What's nearby TARTAN
Lookup in Wiki for TARTAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TARTAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TARTAN"