Scrabble word: WASHBOARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASHBOARD exist?
Definitions of WASHBOARD in dictionaries:
- noun - device consisting of a corrugated surface to scrub clothes on
- noun - protective covering consisting of a broad plank along a gunwale to keep water from splashing over the side
- A board having a corrugated surface on which clothes can be rubbed in the process of laundering.
- A similar board used as a percussion instrument.
- A board fastened to a wall at the floor; a baseboard.
- A thin plank fastened to the side of a boat or to the sill of a port to keep out the sea and the spray.
There are 9 letters in WASHBOARD: A A B D H O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASHBOARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WASHBOARD plus a wildcard: WASHBOARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASHBOARD
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words