Scrabble word: WASHBOARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASHBOARD exist?
Definitions of WASHBOARD in dictionaries:
- noun - device consisting of a corrugated surface to scrub clothes on
- noun - protective covering consisting of a broad plank along a gunwale to keep water from splashing over the side
- A board having a corrugated surface on which clothes can be rubbed in the process of laundering.
- A similar board used as a percussion instrument.
- A board fastened to a wall at the floor; a baseboard.
- A thin plank fastened to the side of a boat or to the sill of a port to keep out the sea and the spray.
There are 9 letters in WASHBOARD: A A B D H O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASHBOARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WASHBOARD plus a wildcard: WASHBOARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASHBOARD
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WASHBOARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.