Scrabble word: AWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does AWARD exist?
Definitions of AWARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a grant made by a law court
- noun - a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- noun - something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- verb - give, especially as an honor or reward
- verb - give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- To grant as merited or due: awarded prizes to the winners.
- Something awarded or granted, as for merit.
- A decision, such as one made by a judge or arbitrator.
- verb - to grant as due or merited