Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does AWARD exist?
Definitions of AWARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a grant made by a law court
- noun - a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- noun - something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- verb - give, especially as an honor or reward
- verb - give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- To grant as merited or due: awarded prizes to the winners.
- Something awarded or granted, as for merit.
- A decision, such as one made by a judge or arbitrator.
- verb - to grant as due or merited
There are 5 letters in AWARD: A A D R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AWARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AWARD plus a wildcard: AWARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AWARD
Images for AWARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.