Scrabble word: SHADOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHADOW exist?
Definitions of SHADOW in dictionaries:
- noun - shade within clear boundaries
- noun - an unilluminated area
- noun - something existing in perception only
- noun - a premonition of something adverse
- noun - an indication that something has been present
- noun - refuge from danger or observation
- noun - a dominating and pervasive presence
- noun - a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- noun - an inseparable companion
- verb - follow, usually without the person's knowledge
- verb - cast a shadow over
- verb - make appear small by comparison
- An area that is not or is only partially irradiated or illuminated because of the interception of radiation by an opaque object between the area and the source of radiation.
- The rough image cast by an object blocking rays of illumination.
- An imperfect imitation or copy.
- A feeling of gloom or unhappiness.
- A cause of gloom or unhappiness.
- A shaded area in a picture or photograph.
- A mirrored image or reflection.
- A phantom; a ghost.
- One, such as a detective or spy, that follows or trails another.
- A constant companion.
- A faint indication; a premonition.
- A vestige or remnant.
- An insignificant portion or amount; a trace: beyond a shadow of a doubt.
- Shelter; protection.
- To cast a shadow on; shade.
- To make gloomy or dark; cloud.
- To represent vaguely, mysteriously, or prophetically.
- To darken in a painting or drawing; shade in.
- To follow, especially in secret; trail.
- To change by gradual degrees.
- Not having official status: a shadow government of exiled leaders; a shadow cabinet.
- verb - to make dark or gloomy
There are 6 letters in SHADOW: A D H O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHADOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHADOW plus a wildcard: SHADOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHADOW
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHADOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.