Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCARFING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARFING exist?
Definitions of SCARFING in dictionaries:
- verb - masturbate while strangling oneself
- verb - unite by a scarf joint
- verb - wrap in or adorn with a scarf
- n - a piece of cloth worn for warmth or protection
- v - to cover with a scarf
There are 8 letters in SCARFING: A C F G I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARFING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCARFING plus a wildcard: SCARFING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCARFING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCARFING
- Thread scarfing
- PRODUCTS Turning tools Pipe scarfing Inserts.
- Carbide scarfing Inserts (Inside) - China Carbide InsertCarbide ...
- 014 - scarfing the Plywood_2
- scarfing to Sustainable Leadership Better Boards Australasia
- ... Unparalleled slab surface results following the scarfing process
- scarfing Around Maxi - Bardot
- TUBE OUTSIDE scarfing INSERTS SDUW
- Surfing Outrigger Canoe Project
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.