Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REGULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGULATE exist?
Definitions of REGULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of
- verb - bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage
- verb - shape or influence
- verb - check the emission of (sound)
- To control or direct according to rule, principle, or law.
- To adjust to a particular specification or requirement: regulate temperature.
- To adjust (a mechanism) for accurate and proper functioning.
- To put or maintain in order: regulate one’s eating habits.
- v - to control according to rule
There are 8 letters in REGULATE: A E E G L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGULATE plus a wildcard: REGULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGULATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.