Is REGULATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGULATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of
- verb - bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage
- verb - shape or influence
- verb - check the emission of (sound)
- To control or direct according to rule, principle, or law.
- To adjust to a particular specification or requirement: regulate temperature.
- To adjust (a mechanism) for accurate and proper functioning.
- To put or maintain in order: regulate one’s eating habits.
- verb - to control according to rule
There are 8 letters in REGULATE: A E E G L R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGULATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGULATE, to go: REGULATE?
Rearrange the letters in REGULATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of REGULATE
7 letters out of REGULATE
6 letters out of REGULATE
5 letters out of REGULATE
4 letters out of REGULATE
3 letters out of REGULATE
2 letters out of REGULATE
Contextual use of REGULATE
What's nearby REGULATE
Lookup in Wiki for REGULATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGULATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGULATE"