Scrabble word: PRESSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESSING exist?
Definitions of PRESSING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pressing
- noun - a metal or plastic part that is made by a mechanical press
- verb - exert pressure or force to or upon
- verb - force or impel in an indicated direction
- verb - to be oppressive or burdensome
- verb - place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure
- verb - squeeze or press together
- verb - crowd closely
- verb - create by pressing
- verb - be urgent
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - press from a plastic
- verb - make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- verb - press and smooth with a heated iron
- verb - lift weights
- verb - ask for or request earnestly
- adj - compelling immediate action
- Very earnest or persistent; insistent: a pressing invitation.
- The process or an instance of applying pressure by means of a press.
- A phonograph record pressed from a master mold or matrix.
- A number of recordings pressed at the same time.
- Urgent solicitation; insistence.
- noun - an instance of stamping with a press