Scrabble word: PRESSING
Is PRESSING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRESSING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pressing
- noun - a metal or plastic part that is made by a mechanical press
- verb - exert pressure or force to or upon
- verb - force or impel in an indicated direction
- verb - to be oppressive or burdensome
- verb - place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure
- verb - squeeze or press together
- verb - crowd closely
- verb - create by pressing
- verb - be urgent
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - press from a plastic
- verb - make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- verb - press and smooth with a heated iron
- verb - lift weights
- verb - ask for or request earnestly
- adj - compelling immediate action
- Very earnest or persistent; insistent: a pressing invitation.
- The process or an instance of applying pressure by means of a press.
- A phonograph record pressed from a master mold or matrix.
- A number of recordings pressed at the same time.
- Urgent solicitation; insistence.
- noun - an instance of stamping with a press
There are 8 letters in PRESSING: E G I N P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESSING
Click to search all anagrams of PRESSING plus a wildcard: PRESSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESSING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESSING
Lookup in Wiki for PRESSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.