Scrabble word: PORTRAYAL
Is PORTRAYAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PORTRAYAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a word picture of a person's appearance and character
- noun - acting the part of a character on stage
- noun - a representation by picture or portraiture
- noun - any likeness of a person, in any medium
- noun - representation by drawing or painting etc
- The act or process of depicting or portraying.
- A representation or description.
There are 9 letters in PORTRAYAL: A A L O P R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTRAYAL
Click to search all anagrams of PORTRAYAL plus a wildcard: PORTRAYAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTRAYAL
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTRAYAL
Lookup in Wiki for PORTRAYAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.