Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARLAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARLAY exist?
Definitions of PARLAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of wagers in which the winnings from one wager are used as a stake for the subsequent wagers
- verb - stake winnings from one bet on a subsequent wager
- To bet (an original wager and its winnings) on a subsequent event.
- A bet comprising the sum of a prior wager plus its winnings or a series of bets made in such a manner.
- v - to bet an original wager and its winnings on a subsequent event
There are 6 letters in PARLAY: A A L P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARLAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARLAY plus a wildcard: PARLAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARLAY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARLAY
- TheWirk.com voted BallHyped.coms 2010 Best Independent Sports Blog ...
- parlay Card Designer - you can create your own parlay card
- Free Picks
- week 1 preseason parlay card
- Yacht name parlay
- parlay Photo - Vehibase
- Betting College Football parlays
- parlay i60 - 2x PRI Europe - VoipConnection
- parlay Social
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.