Scrabble word: PORTRAYALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTRAYALS exist?
Definitions of PORTRAYALS in dictionaries:
- noun - a word picture of a person's appearance and character
- noun - acting the part of a character on stage
- noun - a representation by picture or portraiture
- noun - any likeness of a person, in any medium
- noun - representation by drawing or painting etc
There are 10 letters in PORTRAYALS: A A L O P R R S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTRAYALS plus a wildcard: PORTRAYALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTRAYALS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTRAYALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.