Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAYOLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAYOLA exist?
Definitions of PAYOLA in dictionaries:
- noun - a bribe given to a disc jockey to induce him to promote a particular record
- Bribery, especially the bribing of disc jockeys to promote records.
- A bribe, especially one given to a disc jockey.
- n - a secret payment for favors
There are 6 letters in PAYOLA: A A L O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAYOLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAYOLA plus a wildcard: PAYOLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAYOLA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAYOLA
- VatorNews - payola
- payola - from the 50s to day - even Sony keeps on trying
- Mobile payola Mobility Site
- ... and Media Blog Univision Radio to Pay 1 Million in payola Inquiry
- Radio Airplay 101 payola (part 2 of 5) Legal Definitions
- Pete Browns Beer Blog Blogging ethics and payola - what is OK
- Ad Exec payola Can Save Webcasters Music Business Listening Post ...
- Cartoon payola (medium) by barbeefish tagged bribe
- the payola sticker
- payola to release new EP this Saturday night in Akl Amplifier NZ ...