Scrabble word: PAYLOAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAYLOAD exist?
Definitions of PAYLOAD in dictionaries:
- noun - the front part of a guided missile or rocket or torpedo that carries the nuclear or explosive charge or the chemical or biological agents
- noun - goods carried by a large vehicle
- The revenue-producing part of a cargo.
- The total weight of passengers and cargo that an aircraft carries or can carry.
- The total weight of the instruments, crew, and life-support systems that a spacecraft carries or can carry.
- The passengers, crew, instruments, or equipment carried by an aircraft, a spacecraft, or a rocket.
- The explosive charge carried in the warhead of a missile.
- noun - the part of a cargo producing income
There are 7 letters in PAYLOAD: A A D L O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAYLOAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAYLOAD plus a wildcard: PAYLOAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAYLOAD
Images for PAYLOAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.