Scrabble word: PAYLOAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAYLOAD exist?
Definitions of PAYLOAD in dictionaries:
- noun - the front part of a guided missile or rocket or torpedo that carries the nuclear or explosive charge or the chemical or biological agents
- noun - goods carried by a large vehicle
- The revenue-producing part of a cargo.
- The total weight of passengers and cargo that an aircraft carries or can carry.
- The total weight of the instruments, crew, and life-support systems that a spacecraft carries or can carry.
- The passengers, crew, instruments, or equipment carried by an aircraft, a spacecraft, or a rocket.
- The explosive charge carried in the warhead of a missile.
- noun - the part of a cargo producing income