Scrabble word: PITCHMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITCHMAN exist?
Definitions of PITCHMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive salesman who uses a fast line of talk to sell something
- noun - someone who travels about selling his wares (as on the streets or at carnivals)
- A hawker of small wares, as on the streets or at a carnival.
- One who makes aggressive selling or promotional efforts.
- One who delivers commercials on radio or television.
- noun - a salesman of small wares
There are 8 letters in PITCHMAN: A C H I M N P T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITCHMAN plus a wildcard: PITCHMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITCHMAN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PITCHMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.