Scrabble word: PARDONER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARDONER exist?
Definitions of PARDONER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who pardons or forgives or excuses a fault or offense
- noun - a medieval cleric who raised money for the church by selling papal indulgences
- One that pardons: a pardoner of the sins of others.
- A medieval ecclesiastic authorized to raise money for religious works by granting papal indulgences to contributors.
- verb - to release from liability for an offense
There are 8 letters in PARDONER: A D E N O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARDONER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARDONER plus a wildcard: PARDONER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARDONER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARDONER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.