Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTRUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTRUSION exist?
Definitions of INTRUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - any entry into an area not previously occupied
- noun - entrance by force or without permission or welcome
- noun - the forcing of molten rock into fissures or between strata of an earlier rock formation
- noun - rock produced by an intrusive process
- noun - entry to another's property without right or permission
- The act of intruding or the condition of being intruded on.
- An inappropriate or unwelcome addition.
- Illegal entry upon or appropriation of the property of another.
- The forcing of molten rock into an earlier formation.
- The rock mass produced by an intrusive process.
There are 9 letters in INTRUSION: I I N N O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTRUSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTRUSION plus a wildcard: INTRUSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTRUSION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTRUSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.