Scrabble word: INTRUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTRUSION exist?
Definitions of INTRUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - any entry into an area not previously occupied
- noun - entrance by force or without permission or welcome
- noun - the forcing of molten rock into fissures or between strata of an earlier rock formation
- noun - rock produced by an intrusive process
- noun - entry to another's property without right or permission
- The act of intruding or the condition of being intruded on.
- An inappropriate or unwelcome addition.
- Illegal entry upon or appropriation of the property of another.
- The forcing of molten rock into an earlier formation.
- The rock mass produced by an intrusive process.