Scrabble word: INTENSIFYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENSIFYING exist?
Definitions of INTENSIFYING in dictionaries:
- verb - increase in extent or intensity
- verb - make more intense, stronger, or more marked
- verb - become more intense
- verb - make the chemically affected part of (a negative) denser or more opaque in order produce a stronger contrast between light and dark
- adj - increasing in strength or intensity
There are 12 letters in INTENSIFYING: E F G I I I N N N S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTENSIFYING plus a wildcard: INTENSIFYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTENSIFYING
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTENSIFYING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.