Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INNING exist?
Definitions of INNING in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) one of nine divisions of play during which each team has a turn at bat
- One of nine divisions or periods of a regulation game, in which each team has a turn at bat as limited by three outs.
- An opportunity to act or speak out; a chance for accomplishment.
- The reclamation of flooded or marshy land.
- noun - a division of a baseball game
There are 6 letters in INNING: G I I N N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INNING plus a wildcard: INNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INNING
Images for INNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.