Scrabble word: PINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINNING exist?
Definitions of PINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - a mutual promise of a couple not to date anyone else
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- verb - attach or fasten with pins or as if with pins
- verb - pierce with a pin
- verb - immobilize a piece
- verb - to fasten with a pin (a slender, pointed piece of metal)
There are 7 letters in PINNING: G I I N N N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINNING plus a wildcard: PINNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINNING
Images for PINNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.