Scrabble word: SPINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINNING exist?
Definitions of SPINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - creating thread
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - stream in jets, of liquids
- verb - cause to spin
- verb - make up a story
- verb - form a web by making a thread
- verb - work natural fibers into a thread
- verb - twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- verb - prolong or extend
- The process of making fibrous material into yarn or thread.
- The act of fishing with a light rod, lure, and line and a reel with a stationary spool.
- verb - to draw out and twist into threads
There are 8 letters in SPINNING: G I I N N N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPINNING plus a wildcard: SPINNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPINNING
Images for SPINNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.