Scrabble word: SPINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINNING exist?
Definitions of SPINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - creating thread
- noun - a swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- noun - a short drive in a car
- noun - rapid descent of an aircraft in a steep spiral
- noun - a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion)
- The process of making fibrous material into yarn or thread.
- The act of fishing with a light rod, lure, and line and a reel with a stationary spool.
- verb - to draw out and twist into threads