Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINNING exist?
Definitions of BINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - a container
- noun - the quantity contained in a bin
- noun - an identification number consisting of a two-part code assigned to banks and savings associations
- v - to store in a large receptacle
There are 7 letters in BINNING: B G I I N N N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BINNING plus a wildcard: BINNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINNING
Images for BINNING
- binning - Understand binning in a high-energy CCD
- binning Oil Tools S.A. es una empresa Argentina ubicada en el Parque ...
- CCD binning or Pixel binning
- binning Strips Wholesale Supplier & Supplier From Usa - Slide Out ...
- Michael Cassara Casting - Jaspal binning
- binning - Photometrics Imaging Learning Zone
- LUXEON White binning
- David binning GMU CEIE
- ... mode is selected the target image is rescaled by pixel binning
- binning Artifact Removal
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.