Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GINNING exist?
Definitions of GINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - strong liquor flavored with juniper berries
- noun - a trap for birds or small mammals
- noun - a machine that separates the seeds from raw cotton fibers
- noun - a form of rummy in which a player can go out if the cards remaining in their hand total less than 10 points
- n - cotton as it comes from a gin
There are 7 letters in GINNING: G G I I N N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GINNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GINNING plus a wildcard: GINNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GINNING
Images for GINNING
- Eli Whitney and the Cotton Gin
- cotton ginning
- Row Cotton COTTON-ginning MACHINERY
- ... ginning and manufacturing Range of cotton Products in INDIA with a
- Seedcotton ginning Equipment - China cotton
- ginning separates the fluffy lint from the seed. The ginning machines ...
- cotton gin is a machine that can quickly separate cotton seeds from ...
- Metal props Emile knife Kunai by ginningRanger on deviantART
- Corn grinding and Fairbanks
- Clayton Ballard oils vintage farm machinery at Cotton ginning Days ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.