Scrabble word: TINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINNING exist?
Definitions of TINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - the application of a thin layer of soft solder to the ends of wires before soldering them
- noun - the application of a protective layer of tin
- noun - a silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion
- noun - a vessel (box, can, pan, etc.) made of tinplate and used mainly in baking
- noun - metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- verb - to coat with tin (a metallic element)