Scrabble word: TINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINNING exist?
Definitions of TINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - the application of a thin layer of soft solder to the ends of wires before soldering them
- noun - the application of a protective layer of tin
- noun - a silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion
- noun - a vessel (box, can, pan, etc.) made of tinplate and used mainly in baking
- noun - metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- verb - to coat with tin (a metallic element)
There are 7 letters in TINNING: G I I N N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TINNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TINNING plus a wildcard: TINNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TINNING
Images for TINNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.