Scrabble word: TWINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINNING exist?
Definitions of TWINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
- noun - a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
- noun - a duplicate copy
- adj - producing two offspring at a time
- The bearing of twins.
- A pairing or union of two similar or identical objects.
- The formation of twin crystals.
- noun - the bearing of two children at the same birth