Scrabble word: TWINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINNING exist?
Definitions of TWINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
- noun - a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
- noun - a duplicate copy
- adj - producing two offspring at a time
- The bearing of twins.
- A pairing or union of two similar or identical objects.
- The formation of twin crystals.
- noun - the bearing of two children at the same birth
There are 8 letters in TWINNING: G I I N N N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWINNING plus a wildcard: TWINNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWINNING
Images for TWINNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.