Scrabble word: WINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINNING exist?
Definitions of WINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - succeeding with great difficulty
- verb - be the winner in a contest or competition
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- verb - attain success or reach a desired goal
- adj - having won
- adj - very attractive
- Of or relating to the act of winning: drew the winning number in the lottery.
- Successful; victorious: the winning entry; the winning team.
- Attractive; charming: a winning personality; a winning smile.
- The act of one that wins; victory.
- Often winnings.
- A section of a mine that has been recently prepared or opened for working.
- noun - money won in a game or competition
There are 7 letters in WINNING: G I I N N N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINNING plus a wildcard: WINNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINNING
Images for WINNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.