Scrabble word: WINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINNING exist?
Definitions of WINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - succeeding with great difficulty
- noun - a victory (as in a race or other competition)
- noun - something won (especially money)
- adj - having won
- adj - very attractive
- Of or relating to the act of winning: drew the winning number in the lottery.
- Successful; victorious: the winning entry; the winning team.
- Attractive; charming: a winning personality; a winning smile.
- The act of one that wins; victory.
- Often winnings.
- A section of a mine that has been recently prepared or opened for working.
- noun - money won in a game or competition