Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFINITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFINITE exist?
Definitions of INFINITE in dictionaries:
- noun - the unlimited expanse in which everything is located
- adj - having no limits or boundaries in time or space or extent or magnitude
- adj - of verbs
- adj - too numerous to be counted
- adj - total and all-embracing
- Having no boundaries or limits.
- Immeasurably great or large; boundless: infinite importance.
- Existing beyond or being greater than any arbitrarily large value.
- Unlimited in spatial extent.
- Something infinite.
- n - something that has no limits
There are 8 letters in INFINITE: E F I I I N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFINITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFINITE plus a wildcard: INFINITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFINITE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFINITE
- infinite n e o n a r a n g
- infinite talks about their individual charms and how they got their ...
- infinite - Kpopchoabox
- Thread [Discussion] infinite
- Poster infinite ...
- infinite Kpop infinite Woollim Entertainment Kpop ...
- infinite Be Mine - infinite () Photo (24043513) - Fanpop ...
- Single Review] infinite The Chaser The Prophet Blog
- Lyrics infinite Paradise (Romanisation and English Translation ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.