Scrabble word: INFINITE
Is INFINITE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INFINITE in dictionaries:
- noun - the unlimited expanse in which everything is located
- adj - having no limits or boundaries in time or space or extent or magnitude
- adj - of verbs
- adj - too numerous to be counted
- adj - total and all-embracing
- Having no boundaries or limits.
- Immeasurably great or large; boundless: infinite importance.
- Existing beyond or being greater than any arbitrarily large value.
- Unlimited in spatial extent.
- Something infinite.
- noun - something that has no limits
There are 8 letters in INFINITE: E F I I I N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFINITE
Click to search all anagrams of INFINITE plus a wildcard: INFINITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFINITE
Images for INFINITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.