Scrabble word: SIFTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIFTING exist?
Definitions of SIFTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of separating grain from chaff
- verb - move as if through a sieve
- verb - separate by passing through a sieve or other straining device to separate out coarser elements
- verb - check and sort carefully
- verb - distinguish and separate out
- noun - the work of a sifter
There are 7 letters in SIFTING: F G I I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIFTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIFTING plus a wildcard: SIFTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIFTING
Images for SIFTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.