Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIFTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIFTING exist?
Definitions of SIFTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of separating grain from chaff
- verb - move as if through a sieve
- verb - separate by passing through a sieve or other straining device to separate out coarser elements
- verb - check and sort carefully
- verb - distinguish and separate out
- n - the work of a sifter
There are 7 letters in SIFTING: F G I I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIFTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIFTING plus a wildcard: SIFTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIFTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIFTING
- Sign up and download this sifting Flour image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- Hands sifting soil outdoors [33bh0054rfs] Stock Photos Royalty ...
- Filesifting for POW remains Wake Island.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- The Faculty sifting Freshmen. (Click anywhere on the photo to enlarge ...
- sifting Flour
- Secrets to Angel Food Cake The Feed
- sifting Machinevibrating sifterpharmaceutical sifting machine