Scrabble word: INFINITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFINITY exist?
Definitions of INFINITY in dictionaries:
- noun - time without end
- The quality or condition of being infinite.
- Unbounded space, time, or quantity.
- An indefinitely large number or amount.
- The limit that a function is said to approach at x = a when for x close to a, (x) is larger than any preassigned number.
- A range in relation to an optical system, such as a camera lens, representing distances great enough that light rays reflected from objects within the range may be regarded as parallel.
- A distance setting, as on a camera, beyond which the entire field is in focus.
- noun - the state of having no limits
There are 8 letters in INFINITY: F I I I N N T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFINITY plus a wildcard: INFINITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFINITY
Images for INFINITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.