Scrabble word: INFINITY
Is INFINITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFINITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - time without end
- The quality or condition of being infinite.
- Unbounded space, time, or quantity.
- An indefinitely large number or amount.
- The limit that a function is said to approach at x = a when for x close to a, (x) is larger than any preassigned number.
- A range in relation to an optical system, such as a camera lens, representing distances great enough that light rays reflected from objects within the range may be regarded as parallel.
- A distance setting, as on a camera, beyond which the entire field is in focus.
- noun - the state of having no limits
There are 8 letters in INFINITY: F I I I N N T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFINITY, to go: INFINITY?
Rearrange the letters in INFINITY and see some winning combinations
Images for INFINITY
Lookup in Wiki for INFINITY
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.