Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTENSIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENSIFY exist?
Definitions of INTENSIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - increase in extent or intensity
- verb - make more intense, stronger, or more marked
- verb - become more intense
- verb - make the chemically affected part of (a negative) denser or more opaque in order produce a stronger contrast between light and dark
- To make intense or more intense: The press has intensified its scrutiny of the candidate’s background.
- To become intense or more intense: The search intensified as dusk approached.
There are 9 letters in INTENSIFY: E F I I N N S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTENSIFY plus a wildcard: INTENSIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTENSIFY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTENSIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.