Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPERIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPERIAL exist?
Definitions of IMPERIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small tufted beard worn by Emperor Napoleon III
- noun - a piece of luggage carried on top of a coach
- adj - relating to or associated with an empire
- adj - of or belonging to the British Imperial System of weights and measures
- adj - befitting or belonging to an emperor or empress
- adj - belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
- Of, relating to, or suggestive of an empire or a sovereign, especially an emperor or empress: imperial rule; the imperial palace.
- Ruling over extensive territories or over colonies or dependencies: imperial nations.
- Having supreme authority; sovereign.
- Regal; majestic.
- Outstanding in size or quality.
- Of or belonging to the British Imperial System of weights and measures.
- An emperor or empress.
- The top of a carriage.
- Something outstanding in size or quality.
- A variable size of paper, usually 23 by 33 inches.
- A pointed beard grown from the lower lip and chin.
- n - an emperor or empress
There are 8 letters in IMPERIAL: A E I I L M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPERIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPERIAL plus a wildcard: IMPERIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPERIAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPERIAL
- Chrysler imperial Description of the model photo gallery ...
- 1958 imperial Crown imperial Images Information and History (Wedge ...
- File1959 imperial 2-door green rear MD.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileChrysler imperial 1991 0003.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Chrysler imperial Top Sports Cars
- FileChrysler imperial Crown BW 1.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- ... 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 Chrysler imperial Part Numbers
- Chrysler imperial 1956
- Chrysler imperial 1958
- 1965 Chrysler imperial Crown four door hardtop - Only 43474 miles on ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.