Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FARTHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARTHING exist?
Definitions of FARTHING in dictionaries:
- noun - a former British bronze coin worth a quarter of a penny
- A coin formerly used in Great Britain worth one fourth of a penny.
- Something of very little value.
- n - a former British coin
There are 8 letters in FARTHING: A F G H I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FARTHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARTHING plus a wildcard: FARTHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARTHING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FARTHING
- Penny farthing Bicycles all you wanted to know
- Clipart Black And White Penny farthing Bike - Royalty Free Vector ...
- Penny farthing Bicycle
- Obverse of 1904 farthing
- FilePenny farthing Bicycle - Flickr - mick - Lumix.jpg - Wikipedia ...
- bikes cartoons bikes cartoon bikes picture bikes pictures bikes ...
- Royalty-Free (RF) Penny farthing Clipart Illustration 1104786 by Lal ...
- Funny Banana 1280 x 1024 Wallpaper eWallpapers
- Situp-cycle.com Blog Archive penny farthing crash.jpg 300
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.