Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALLISTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALLISTIC exist?
Definitions of BALLISTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or characteristic of the motion of objects moving under their own momentum and the force of gravity
- Of or relating to the study of the dynamics of projectiles.
- Of or relating to the study of the internal action of firearms.
- Of or relating to projectiles, their motion, or their effects.
There are 9 letters in BALLISTIC: A B C I I L L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALLISTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALLISTIC plus a wildcard: BALLISTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALLISTIC
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALLISTIC
- ballistic Missiles and ballistic Missile Defence
- This weeks blog post brings bullet design theory ballistic gelatin ...
- 20 ballistic 814 JESTER 8X6.5 W 35X12.50X20 NITTO MUD GRAPPLER MT ...
- Daiwa Reels T3 ballistic Baitcasting Reels
- ballistic Joint info - Pirate4x4.Com 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
- ... 404.25 Bulletproof vest Body Armour Body Armor Anti-ballistic
- Sniper Flash Cards Military Tactics for Military Combat
- Posted by ENDO-Mike February 11 2010
- Aegis ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Navy LEAP TMD
- Forensic ballistics Forensic ballistic Services
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.