Scrabble word: BALLISTICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALLISTICS exist?
Definitions of BALLISTICS in dictionaries:
- noun - the trajectory of an object in free flight
- noun - the science of flight dynamics
- The study of the dynamics of projectiles.
- The study of the flight characteristics of projectiles.
- The study of the functioning of firearms.
- Of, relating to, or engaging in the study of ballistics: a ballistics lab; ballistics experts.
There are 10 letters in BALLISTICS: A B C I I L L S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALLISTICS plus a wildcard: BALLISTICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALLISTICS
10 letter words
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALLISTICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.