Is MISTLETOE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MISTLETOE in various dictionaries:
- noun - American plants closely resembling Old World mistletoe
- noun - Old World parasitic shrub having branching greenish stems with leathery leaves and waxy white glutinous berries
- noun - shrub of central and southeastern Europe
- A Eurasian parasitic shrub (Viscum album) having leathery evergreen leaves and waxy white berries.
- Any of several American parasitic shrubs, such as Phoradendron flavescens of eastern North America.
- A sprig of mistletoe, often used as a Christmas decoration.
There are 9 letters in MISTLETOE: E E I L M O S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MISTLETOE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MISTLETOE, to go: MISTLETOE?
Rearrange the letters in MISTLETOE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MISTLETOE
8 letters out of MISTLETOE
7 letters out of MISTLETOE
6 letters out of MISTLETOE
5 letters out of MISTLETOE
4 letters out of MISTLETOE
3 letters out of MISTLETOE
2 letters out of MISTLETOE
Contextual use of MISTLETOE
What's nearby MISTLETOE
Lookup in Wiki for MISTLETOE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MISTLETOE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MISTLETOE"