Is CLAPPERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLAPPERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance
- noun - someone who applauds
- noun - a mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity
- noun - metal striker that hangs inside a bell and makes a sound by hitting the side
- verb - to strike one palm against the other
There are 8 letters in CLAPPERS: A C E L P P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAPPERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLAPPERS, to go: CLAPPERS?
Rearrange the letters in CLAPPERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CLAPPERS
7 letters out of CLAPPERS
6 letters out of CLAPPERS
5 letters out of CLAPPERS
4 letters out of CLAPPERS
3 letters out of CLAPPERS
2 letters out of CLAPPERS
Contextual use of CLAPPERS
What's nearby CLAPPERS
Lookup in Wiki for CLAPPERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLAPPERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLAPPERS"