Is AGREEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGREEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises
- noun - compatibility of observations
- noun - harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters
- noun - the thing arranged or agreed to
- noun - the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
- noun - the verbal act of agreeing
- The act of agreeing.
- Harmony of opinion; accord.
- An arrangement between parties regarding a method of action; a covenant.
- A properly executed and legally binding compact.
- The writing or document embodying this compact.
- Correspondence in gender, number, case, or person between words.
There are 9 letters in AGREEMENT: A E E E G M N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGREEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGREEMENT, to go: AGREEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in AGREEMENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of AGREEMENT
8 letters out of AGREEMENT
7 letters out of AGREEMENT
6 letters out of AGREEMENT
5 letters out of AGREEMENT
4 letters out of AGREEMENT
3 letters out of AGREEMENT
2 letters out of AGREEMENT
Contextual use of AGREEMENT
What's nearby AGREEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for AGREEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGREEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGREEMENT"