Is MEANER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEANER in various dictionaries:
- adj - approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value
- adj - characterized by malice
- adj - having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- adj - excellent
- adj - marked by poverty befitting a beggar
- adj - (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
- adj - (used of sums of money) so small in amount as to deserve contempt
- adj - of no value or worth
- adj - inferior in grade, quality, or character
- verb - to have as a specific aim or purpose
There are 6 letters in MEANER: A E E M N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEANER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEANER, to go: MEANER?
Rearrange the letters in MEANER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEANER
What's nearby MEANER
Lookup in Wiki for MEANER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEANER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEANER"