Is MEANDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEANDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bend or curve, as in a stream or river
- noun - an aimless amble on a winding course
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- To follow a winding and turning course: Streams tend to meander through level land.
- Often meanders.
- The Greek fret or key pattern, used in art and architecture.
- verb - to move about with no destination or purpose
There are 7 letters in MEANDER: A D E E M N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEANDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEANDER, to go: MEANDER?
Rearrange the letters in MEANDER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MEANDER
6 letters out of MEANDER
5 letters out of MEANDER
4 letters out of MEANDER
3 letters out of MEANDER
2 letters out of MEANDER
Contextual use of MEANDER
What's nearby MEANDER
Lookup in Wiki for MEANDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEANDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEANDER"