Is EMERGENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMERGENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - occurring unexpectedly and requiring urgent action
- adj - coming into existence
- Coming into view, existence, or notice: emergent spring shoots; an emergent political leader.
- Emerging: emergent nations.
- Rising above a surrounding medium, especially a fluid.
- Demanding prompt action; urgent.
- One that is coming into view or existence: “The giant redwoods... outstrip the emergents of the rain forest, which rarely reach two hundred feet” (Catherine Caulfield).
- noun - a type of aquatic plant
There are 8 letters in EMERGENT: E E E G M N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMERGENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMERGENT, to go: EMERGENT?
Rearrange the letters in EMERGENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EMERGENT
6 letters out of EMERGENT
5 letters out of EMERGENT
4 letters out of EMERGENT
3 letters out of EMERGENT
2 letters out of EMERGENT
Contextual use of EMERGENT
What's nearby EMERGENT
Lookup in Wiki for EMERGENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMERGENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMERGENT"